BREAD AND PASTA MAKING WORKSHOP
- WHEN: Friday 17 March, 9:30AM to 1PM
- WHERE:Castle Grand Community Centre Kitchen, Cnr Castle & Pennant Streets, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
- Have you ever thought about making your own bread and pasta at home? In this free, hands on workshop you will learn about the benefits of making these products, and reducing food waste.
GALSTON STRAWBERRIES AT 359
- WHEN: On until 7 April 2017
- WHERE: 359 Galston Road, Galston, NSW 2159
- Stock up on your favourite healthy staples throughout March. Galston Strawberries at 359 offers an array of quality produce, grown locally in Galston. From strawberries, peaches, nectarines, and tomatoes, to rhubarb and a spectrum of veggies.
NORTH ROCKS MARKET
- WHEN: Every Sunday until 28 May 2017
- WHERE: 365 North Rocks Road, North Rocks, NSW 2151
- Pick up a bargain or scope the stalls for your favourite knick knacks at the North Rocks Market. It’s open every Sunday until the 28 May, at the Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children North Rocks Road. Proceeds go to Rotary charity projects.