meet our team
Head Chef, Bella Vista Hotel
Group Executive Chef
Momento Hospitality Group who are the proud owners of Bella Vista Hotel, Hillside Hotel and The Governor are currently looking for experienced Duty Managers to help lead our teams. Momento has recently undergone expansion and continues to grow which has resulted in great opportunities becoming available at our venues.
We are looking for committed and hands-on Duty Managers who love what they do and have a thorough knowledge of venue operations.
- Monitor staff performance and assist in retraining where necessary
- Coordination of teams and venue preparation to ensure positive customer experiences
- Ensure house policies and procedures are followed in accordance with any legislative requirements
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all patrons`
- Work in all areas of the venue
- Complaint handling and resolution
- Ensuring the smooth running of the venue whilst on shift
- Cash handling, balancing and accurately entering figures in database
- Stock control
- Demonstrated knowledge of venue operations
- Experience in a similar role in a high volume, fast-paced venue
- Experience leading a team
- Great knowledge of food and food service and functions management
- Excellent bar skills and knowledge of wine, cocktails and premium beverage products
- Experience in other facets of hotel management including compliance, gaming, TAB and stock control.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legislation and licensing
- Current RSA, RCG and First Aid certifications
What We Offer in Return:
- Potential to grow in a highly awarded and progressive organisation currently in a period of growth.
- Excellent management team to work with and support you in your role.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Momento Hospitality please email your CV to email@example.com
Our journey from 1976 to today as the Northwest's premier hospitality providerRead more
Get to know our staff and why they love working for Momento HospitalityRead more
Momento Hospitality are proud partners of The Hospitality Institute of NSWRead more