meet our team
Head Chef, Bella Vista Hotel
Group Executive Chef
Bar Attendant & Cocktail Gurus
The Bella Vista Hotel is a unique venue situated in Sydney’s North West. Its design accommodates everything from casual drinks with friends, to the ultimate sports bar, cocktails, and a buzzing nightclub on the weekends!
We are seeking an experienced bar attendant specialising in cocktails who is passionate about providing the highest levels of customer service and excited about working for one of the best hotel groups in Sydney. Someone who can inspire a team and who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced, multi-faceted venue, implementing new strategies to continue to make Bella Vista Hotel one of Sydney’s leading venues.
AS THE BELLA VISTA HOTEL BAR LEAD YOU WILL BE:
Working over 2 main bar areas, overseeing service delivery and product quality
- Lead from the front, serving customers, taking payments and putting smiles on faces
- Assisting the bar team to ensure correct procedures are being followed and productivity is being constantly being optimized
- Implement ongoing training and coaching to keep the team performing at world class levels
- Assisting with Inducting and coaching new team members to set them for success
- Assist with the design, planning and costing of drink menus
- Ensuring the bar/s are cleaned, stocked and maintained to the highest standards
- Take ownership of customer complaints, following the service recovery process and working with management to resolve
- Actively promote the business and function services to potential clients
- Adopt continuous learning and improvement processes in all aspects of the position
- Understand, implement, participate and promote company policies and procedures, responsible conduct of gambling/responsible service of alcohol policies and legislation, and workplace health and safety (WHS) objectives, processes and procedures.
WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO MAKE IT:
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification (RSA)
- Current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG)
- Practical Bar Skills Course + Cocktail Bar Course (or equivalent experience)
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency
- Cash handling experience including reconciling takings
- Ability to work in a diverse team in a high pressure environment
- Ability to create a positive, team atmosphere
- A hunger to excel
If you are interested in applying for this extraordinary opportunity, please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours of work and pay grade will be discussed if successful for an interview.
Applications close 5/07/19 at 5pm.
Our journey from 1976 to today as the Northwest's premier hospitality providerRead more
Get to know our staff and why they love working for Momento HospitalityRead more
Momento Hospitality are proud partners of The Hospitality Institute of NSWRead more